Kershaw County is blessed with an excellent transportation network for companies needing access to the southeastern United States. This multimodal network includes trucking, rail, and air travel all with easy access. This transportation network also makes workers more mobile allowing companies to hire from a truly regional labor force.
Below are just a few of the advantages Kershaw County' transportation network offers:
- 20 miles of Interstate 20 with four interchanges bisect Kershaw County.
- 4 interstates within 40 miles including I-20, I-77, I-26, and I-95.
- Commercial airport (Columbia Metro) within 40 minute drive.
- International airport (Charlotte Douglas) within 1.5 hour drive.
- Local airport (Woodward Field) which can accommodate corporate jets.
- Rail service provided by CSX and Amtrak.
- Port of Charleston within 125 miles of Kershaw County.